We are currently recruiting for the role of Center Director for our New York location at Concordia College. The Center Director will be responsible for all aspects of center management.
Kings Education transforms lives. We empower international students to achieve their fullest ambitions – whether graduating from leading universities in the USA and UK or developing English skills for life.
Purpose of Role: Direct responsibility for all aspects of the center's management – operations, budget, staff and facilities. The Center Director is the public face of Kings New York and has responsibility for ensuring optimum educational outcomes for all students.
Responsibilities: Work with stakeholders in developing and ensuring the best possible experience for Kings students, including but not limited to:
* Maintain an environment conducive to learning and working.
* Ensure the quality and integrity of services provided by the center.
* Oversee local capacity management and planning in conjunction with Concordia College partners where appropriate or needed.
* Develop domestic marketing, promotion and PR event activities.
* Oversee local HR functions: staff recruitment, training, etc.
* Ensure that the center's resources are secure and accounted for.
* Oversee facility and technology resources and operations.
* Oversee budget and fiscal responsibility for the center.
* Take responsibility for local product and project management.
* Oversee local compliance with applicable state and federal laws.
* Effectively execute policies that support the business needs of the program while achieving academic quality that is next to none.
* Incorporate, develop, and enhance the use of technology as a defining qualitative element of the program.
* Lead, and participate in regular committees that contribute to the program on a national level.
* Build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external