Succeeding as Business Development Director, ISSP will require the following core qualifications and skills:
- Undergraduate degree in Business or Health Sciences; and additional accreditations and ongoing subject matter expertise in Psychological Health Management practices, policies, and associated legislation
- A minimum of five years in sales roles with a successful track record of growing and managing a pipeline
- Experience working with the post-secondary and/or international education sector, whether in international student services or international recruitment is considered a strong asset
- Clinical/mental health background/experience is considered a strong asset
- A strong consultative approach to problem-solving and project management, and a desire to exceed client expectations at every turn
- A highly analytical approach to understanding data and making business decisions and recommendations as a result of that information
- Innovative and entrepreneurial approach and ability to navigate, thrive, and deliver in a complex and unchartered start-up environment with remote supervision
- Demonstrated ability to deliver strong presentations and proven business development skills
- Personal international experience living/working/studying abroad is a strong asset
- Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory and beyond is essential
This role is based remotely throughout the Central US and is not limited to the state of Illinois.
Morneau Shepell is in the business of helping organizations help their people because we believe that engaged people are the driving force for society. Every day, the expertise of our 4,000 employees is recognized as essential to the financial security, health, and productivity of our clients and their people.
We're always looking for talented professionals and strategic leaders who will listen and work together with colleagues and clients to form long-term relationships, and to deliver integrative solutions that fit.
As we continue to grow, we're presently engaging with exceptional candidates interested in a range of exciting career opportunities. Atwww.morneaushepell.com you can explore our careers page to learn more about the solutions we deliver and the great people who help us do it. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter (Morneau_Shepell, Shepell).
We are thankful for your interest, but unfortunately, we can only personally connect with those selected for an interview.