The role focuses almost entirely on student recruitment to the USA, and business development from key US partners.
Reporting to the Regional Director, the main purpose of the role is to build binding, profitable and sustainable relationships with the US divisions of key sending partners and to motivate and develop the recruitment team to do the same.
You will also be expected to optimize recruitment through all viable channels.
We envisage that very frequent travel both within China and to the US will be required to perform this role successfully.
Located: China: Beijing or Shanghai or USA : Los Angeles
Specific accountabilities: -
Maximize market enrollment to the USA, meet target recruitment and product objectives
- Work closely with the China Regional Director to motivate and develop an in-market team to meet objectives
- (Key) Agent relationship management, work with ‘best in market’ sources
- Conduct overseas missions as appropriate
- Set up and coordinate US colleagues’ visits to market
- Communicate market voice and significant contribution to US product development
Key performance indicators:
• Meeting / exceeding annual enrollment objectives
• Excellent feedback from all stakeholders
• Visible contribution to US product and service development