Valparaiso University seeks a creative, dynamic admission professional to fill this new position in the Division of Enrollment Management.
Manage international recruitment efforts across all university programs and divisions. Contributes to meeting enrollment goals through inquiry and application generation, partnership/agent development, marketing, and alumni engagement.
In this role, the associate director will serve as the primary liaison for international recruitment efforts, such as:
- Build relationships with international contacts, such as professional organizations, embassies and ministries, guidance counselors, partnership programs, other colleagues in the field, and ESL feeder schools.
- Pursue new, and cultivate existing agent relationships. Manage performance and payments, sit on the Agent Review Committee.
- Recruitment related international travel (yield events, alumni events, agent meetings, embassy contacts, guidance counselor contacts, college fairs, high school visits) and professional development conferences.
- Develop and execute an International Recruitment Social Media strategy, along with a robust recruitment communication plan (print materials, advertising, electronic communications).
- Research market trends, present new initiatives and travel opportunities to the International Recruitment Committee. Manage a budget, master travel calendar, and analyze ROI for all recruitment activities.
- Willingness to to travel internationally and flexibility to work evenings and weekends when needed
Successful applicants will demonstrate a commitment to cultural diversity and the ability to work with individuals or groups from diverse backgrounds.
Employment at Valparaiso University will require a criminal background check.
To apply for this position please visit https://valpocareers.silkroad.com/.