Associate Director, Center for Global Engagement
- Manages the study abroad offerings at UNG in alignment with UNG's Strategic Plan. This position works closely with faculty to develop sustainable faculty-led programs, works with UNG's partner institutions to increase exchange students and scholars, and works with third party providers to ensure a diverse array of offerings.
- Supervises the study abroad advisors and builds an effective team for outstanding student service.
- Overseas all aspects of the study abroad programs including marketing, recruitment, advising, enrollment, and assessment.
- Creates and implements policies and procedures related to study abroad. This includes the use of customer relations management system, Terra Dotta. It also includes all policies and procedures related to study abroad risk management and health and safety issues.
- Facilitates data collection and reporting for study abroad programs.
- Serve as on call administrator alternately with AVP of International Programs. Serves as point of contact for student and faculty emergencies afterhours and on weekends when AVP of International Affairs assigns.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the AVP of International Affairs.