Hybrid Career Fair Employer Assistant/Associate Professor of International Business
- Organization Type
- College / University
Full-time, tenure-track position available September 2023. Appointment is in SBGE.
- Teach regular nine-month load of about 35 quarter credits includes undergraduate and graduate courses in International Business, economics, responsible management, sustainability, and related topics (summer teaching possible).
- Ongoing scholarly research and publication.
- Advise undergraduates.
- Curriculum development around sustainability and the UN Global Compact's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Collaborate with the rest of the SBGE faculty and staff.
- Contribute service within SBGE, university, professional organizations, church, and community.
- PhD in International Business or closely related discipline (ABD or substantial executive leadership in the field considered).
- Evidence of teaching excellence and scholarly productivity required.
- Capable of teaching at both the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Alignment with the University's ecumenical Christian mission as expressed in theSPUStatement of Faith.
- Personal commitment to Christian faith
- Teaching and research interests in sustainability and UN Global Compact's SDGs.
- Versatility in teaching assignments a plus.
- Experience in teaching diverse populations and topics.
- Professional work experience in the field