Assistant Director, International Enrollment Management and Global Operations
Assistant Director, International Enrollment Management and Global Operations
The College of Southern Nevada appreciates your interest in employment at our growing institution. We want your application process to go smoothly and quickly. We ask that you keep in mind the following when completing your application:
• Once you start the application process you cannot save your work. Please ensure you have all required attachment(s) available to complete your application before you begin the process.
• Required attachments are listed below on the posting. Your application will not be considered without the required attachments.
• Please note that applications must be submitted prior to the close of the recruitment. Once a recruitment has closed, applications will no longer be accepted.
If you are unable to attach the required documents to your online application or need assistance regarding the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition team within Human Resources via email at mailto:email@example.com or call (702) 651-5800 to be directed to the appropriate Recruiter.
*This position will be open until filled.
The Assistant Director, International Enrollment Management and Global Operations will report to the Director of International Programs and is expected to regularly interact with College of Southern Nevada internal and external stakeholders. In coordination with the Director of International Programs, the Assistant Director, Enrollment Management and Global Operations will oversee the development and execution of a new strategic enrollment management plan to optimize traditional and nontraditional international admissions and enrollment. The Assistant Director must demonstrate professional experience including budget and financial management, public relations, strategic planning, policy formation, supervisory experience, data analysis and report writing.
Under the direction of the Director, the Assistant Director will lead the strategic planning for and execution of international recruitment and marketing to increase international student enrollment at CSN programs. Additionally, this position will be responsible for developing and executing policies and procedures based on best practices to enhance the International Center's capacity for global engagement through marketing, recruitment strategies, agent and agency relations, international partnerships and collaborations, implementation of best practices to identify best markets, enrollment analytics, forecasting, ROI assessment, knowledge and understanding of the use of information systems and technology. The Assistant Director will engage with foreign Embassies and other official entities to develop partnership and new strategies for engagement with CSN.
In addition, this position will include the collaboration, marketing and recruitment of students and participants for the International Training and Development programs, the CSN Global College and dual and joint degrees. Related responsibilities will include building new partnerships targeting diverse populations not traditionally included in recruitment and enrollment strategies. This will address the College's focus on diversity, inclusion, and equity. Such opportunities, it is expected, will result in the culmination of new foreign government contracts.
The ideal candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Experience working in higher education and international affairs with particular emphasis on enrollment management.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse populations from diverse cultural backgrounds.
• Experience in international recruitment, admissions procedures, and enrolment management.
• Outstanding written and oral communications, strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Incorporate new policies and procedures for a comprehensive international enrollment management strategic plan.
• Demonstrated experience in strategic planning, budget management, agreements, and contracts.
• The incumbent should be creative, and process excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and enjoy working toward measurable goals.
• Ability to work with prospective students/ parents and multiple internal and external stakeholders across diverse organizational levels.
• Experience with recruitment agent portfolio.
• Knowledge of the use of analytical indicators in the recruitment and marketing of students.
• Marketing experience and the use of information systems and technology, incl. digital platforms and Social Media accounts.
• Experience with budgets and financial management.
• Ability to work independently, and have administrative, leadership and supervisory experience.
• Must have the ability to work evenings and weekend events and travel extensively for recruitment, including extensive international travel.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of best practices in university admissions and knowledge of Homeland Security immigration regulations.
• Proficiency with MS Office and CRM tools, such as Terra Dotta, and/or others.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks.
• Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college and/or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 4 or more years related professional experience (International admission, international affairs); which may include 1 to 2 or more years related managerial experience (project management, assessment and evaluation, strategic planning).
• Ability to navigate and work across a complex, matrixed structure.
• Master's degree from a regionally accredited college and/or university.
• 5 - 6 years of related experience.
• Progressive experience in higher education with an emphasis in international affairs, marketing, or enrollment management.
• Administration and financial management experience.
• 3 or more years related managerial experience (project management, assessment and evaluation, strategic planning).
• Experience working in international settings.
• Knowledgeable of federal and international immigration regulations.
Minimum Starting Salary Range information:
Administrative Faculty D
The minimum starting salary is $75,564. The successful candidate may be placed above the minimum of the range based on education and experience.
CSN offers a generous benefit package comprised of excellent health insurance including medical, dental, vison, pharmacy, basic life insurance, and supplemental options (long term care, short term disability, and legal). Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays. Comprehensive retirement plans, employee assistance program, tuition discounts at the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) institutions. As well as tuition discounts for spouses, domestic partners, and dependents. Perks encompassing on campus employee discounts, professional and personal development opportunities; and statewide employee purchase programs. Join a dynamic team investing in our future, Students First.
• To be considered for this position, please upload the following documents to your application:
• Cover Letter
• Contact information for three professional references (Name, email, and phone number)
• Unofficial Academic Transcripts (Applicants who have earned their degrees outside of the United States must have their educational transcripts evaluated by an approved evaluator if their college or university is not listed in the most recent edition of the Higher Education Directory, published by Higher Education Publications, Inc. If you have any questions regarding this, please reach out to the Human Resources, Talent Acquisition & Classification team.
Out of Area/State Candidates may be offered travel reimbursement with original itemized receipts and in accordance with GSA rates at time of travel.
Posting Close Date
Note to Applicant
Applicants should fully describe their qualifications and experience with specific reference to each of the minimum and preferred qualifications. The search committee will use this information during the initial review of application materials.
All document(s) must be received by 11:59 p.m. the day prior to the closing date posted on the job announcement.
This position may require that a criminal background check be conducted on the candidate(s) selected for hire.
As part of the hiring process, applicants for positions in the Nevada System of Higher Education may be required to demonstrate the ability to perform job-related tasks.
Schedules are subject to change based on organizational needs.
CSN is responsive to serving the educational needs of a diverse and ever-changing community. CSN employs only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the U.S. CSN does not sponsor aliens applying for faculty, professional staff, or management positions (H-1B Visas) in the absence of exceptional circumstances as defined by the USCIS.
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/3304345
The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) creates opportunities and changes lives through access to quality teaching, services, and experiences that enrich our diverse community. CSN has three main campuses in Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson and multiple sites and centers.
The Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) is committed to providing a place of work and learning free of discrimination on the basis of a person’s age, disability, whether actual or perceived by others (including service-connected disabilities), gender (including pregnancy related conditions), military status or military obligations, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, race, or religion.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.