Education Abroad Specialist
The University of Idaho International Programs Office is seeking an Education Abroad Specialist. The Education Abroad Specialist:
- serves as the main point of contact for non-University of Idaho (UI) students applying to study abroad on University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) or KCP International (KCP) programs through the UI;
- manages the Terra Dotta System for Education Abroad (a database and user interface system) housing all study abroad program information, application requirements and post-experience requirements for 35+ programs, reviews and processes student applications;
- researches and implements new modules in the software, creates reports, protocol, training, and other processes completed through the software;
- advises UI students from specific colleges on study abroad opportunities;
- manages and audits student and program billing;
- collaborates internally with departments/colleges as well as externally with national/international organizations, partners, and U.S. government agencies;
- reports to the Director of Education Abroad.
The University of Idaho is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained faculty and staff. For more information on the position and salary, and to apply, please go to https://uidaho.peopleadmin.com/postings/36756.