International Learning Experience Assistant
Milton Hershey School is seeking an International Learning Experience Assistant. This is an ancillary position designed to support our Senior Division International Learning Experience (ILE) program. This program is an essential part of supporting the M.I.L.T. plan which allows our students to develop their careers skills and awareness of global career opportunities though these unique international experiences. The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Foster an atmosphere of global awareness and community service
- Promote the vision and mission of the School through the ILE
- Facilitate pre-tour student training session
- Coordinate and facilitate after school trips to obtain passports
- Distribute, inventory, and maintain records of travel items
- Co-facilitate and plan post-tour give back opportunities for students
- Requires flexible schedule throughout the calendar year (school year and summer months)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience and/or knowledge with international student travel preferred.
- Working knowledge of passport processes is a plus
- Must exhibit a commitment to high student achievement and support for all students in a diverse, multicultural environment
- Candidates should demonstrate a high degree of integrity, as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for MHS students.
- Organizational Skills