This position assists high school students in the community we serve learn about our educational opportunities. In this role, the incoming Admissions Representatives will be trained through initial formal training, reinforcement training in the field, one to one coaching and certification process. Under the guidance of the Admissions Director, this position will increase awareness about ATI as well as build relationships with students, educators and administrators.
- Schedule and conduct presentations and workshops for High School students.
- Respond to inquiries from prospective students interested in obtaining information about ATI programs in a professional manner.
- Adhere to a strict code of conduct and compliance
- Schedule interview appointments to determine a prospective student's interests, education/career goals and qualifications; advising as to ATI programs that will meet their needs.
- Enroll students into ATI programs in an efficient and supportive manner
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service to prospective and existing students
- Contacting students to facilitate in-person meetings in the home to discuss educational opportunities with the prospective student and parent(s) or at the campus.
- Performs within all regulations governing student recruitment.
- Completes other projects and duties as needs arise.
- Admissions Representatives travel 80-90% of the time within their respective territories.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of successful experience in sales, marketing, public relations or other related field preferred.
- 2-3 years of related experience to include appointment setting, interviewing, commitment to follow-up skills, coordinating programs and events, etc.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Passionate about helping others achieve their career goals.
- Excellent customer service skills; to include the ability to effectively follow up and follow through.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective computer skills as well as familiarity with the professional use of social media.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as well as part of a team.
- Admissions Representatives must be willing to work evenings and weekends when students and parent(s) are available to conduct an Entrance Interview.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs. of equipment and material.
- Ability to present ATI in a positive way to diverse populations.
- Ability to maintain quality in your presentation through all obstacles that arise.
- Experience coordinating programs and events.
- Advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software tools.
- Advanced technology skills. Tablet, PDA, Smart Phone, PC/MAC etc.
Advanced Technology Institute (ATI) is a private institution offering Associate Degree, Diploma, and Certification in Automotive Technology, Diesel/Heavy Vehicle Technology, HVAC Technology, Maritime Welding Technology and Tractor Trailer Driving. ATI’s main campus is located in Virginia Beach, Virginia recruiting students from Maryland, Virginia & North Carolina. For over 37 years ATI has been helping students acquire the skills they need to achieve their goals through a hands-on learning environment and helping organizations satisfy their needs by providing qualified graduates for employment. Growth at our campuses creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives.
What does ATI have to offer?
- Comprehensive training program
- Professional and challenging work environment
- Talented and committed co-workers
- Competitive compensation & benefits plan
- Year round full time positions.
ATI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer