General Job Brief
Under the direct supervision of the Manager of Recruiting, the Admissions Recruiter - Homeschool assists with the identification, recruitment, and processing of qualified homeschool/home educated student applicants. Coordinate the admissions process for incoming students, regularly meet with enrollment colleagues to review the admissions funnel, and communicate appropriate tracking data between admissions, registrar, financial aid, and other departments across campus.
Typical Duties: (The following duties are those typically required to do the job but are not intended to include all duties that comprise the job content. Typical duties are intended to illustrate the diverse and levels of difficulty of the job.) Student Recruitment
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain proactive enrollment records for all aspects of enrollment management funnel.
- Understand ACU's student information system to best aid in the processing and uploading of student records.
- Regularly meet with potential students and key stakeholders to assist in the college decision-making process.
- Assist in recruiting students through proactive and persistent conversations, homeschool group visits, marketing efforts, and other communication as assigned.
- Nurture potential students through all aspects of enrollment process.
- Focus and manage recruitment strategies of home school/educated students in order to maximize activity and results.
- Connect with home school group point of contacts and establish mutually beneficial partnership agreements
- Adhere to enrollment deadlines and student outreach objectives.
- Positively represent Arizona Christian University in all communication and community interactions.
Collaboration, organization, and efficiency are critical to success in this role. Completing other duties and tasks with utmost integrity and professionalism, as directed and not necessarily mentioned in this description, will be expected. Maintains a lifestyle in consonance with sound Christian principles; contributes to the spiritual growth of team members.Education and Experience (
Classification is typically expected to possess.)
Ability and Skills
- A Bachelor's degree is required for consideration.
- Local travel will be required for recruitment activities and events. Out of state travel may be required.
- Must possess current driver's license.
(Classification is typically expected to possess or show potential of satisfactory development when placed in the job.)
- Comfort and familiarity with the practice of praying with and for others from a Christ-centered perspective, including donors, University partners, students, faculty, and fellow University staff.
- The ability to meaningfully support and encourage donors, University partners, students, faculty, and staff from a biblical worldview perspective, using relevant and applicable references from the Old and New Testaments and orthodox Christian writings.
- High attention to detail and accuracy; highly organized.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others and to work harmoniously with related personnel.
- Strong, persuasive and accurate communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Ability to connect with parents, high school staff, pastors, business leaders, and prospective students for the purpose of marketing and promoting Arizona Christian University at fairs, on campuses, and over the phone.
- Willingness to work independently in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines for student outreach and student activities.
- Professional, energetic, positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful, and persistent with careful attention to detail.
- Capacity to organize and act upon significant amounts of information.
- Ability to review operations for efficiencies; make suggestions for improvements.