South College invites capable, energetic, outgoing, applicants who are focused on transforming lives of our customers/students! At South College, you will help implement our strategy of “Where Dreams Find Direction!” We are one of the nation’s fastest growing institutions of higher learning with over 6,000 students covering 7 campuses and Online learning sites. We are also one of nation’s highest producers of licensed healthcare professionals offering a myriad of undergraduate and graduate healthcare programs for our students. It is the initial care, concern, passion, and expertise of our Admissions Team that helps get them to these career goals! Come join us in these exciting efforts!
Earn 100,000 in salary! The Director of Admissions position is a full-time position. Hours include day, evening, and weekends and are determined in conjunction with the Vice President for Enrollment Management.Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate dependability in all matters (i.e. attendance, communication, adherence to institutional and departmental policies and procedures, accurate completion of paperwork).
- Enforce all policies and procedures of the institution and the department.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude when dealing with all members of the public, with applicants, with students, with staff, with faculty, and with administration.
- Manage the processes associated with undergraduate general student admission and graduate programs as so determined.
- Hire and train admissions representatives to include training for new admissions representatives regarding policies and procedures and in promoting improvement by providing needed additional training for individual admissions representatives or the department as a whole.
- Manage and assure proper training of admissions staff members in the knowledge of educational program offerings to ensure proper achievement of admissions standards and processes.
- Ensure proper usage of institutional software systems and adherence to usage policy.
- Complete weekly and monthly admissions reports and distribute as well as additional analyses as requested.
- Ensure adherence to the approved annual departmental budget.
- Lead establishment and maintenance of plan for presenting information relating to South College and programs.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by supervisor.
Requirements:Qualifications include providing evidence of the following:
- Earned bachelor’s degree or above.
- Minimum of three years of related professional experience in higher education
- Experience in providing leadership and supervision of personnel.
- Effective interpersonal and group communication
- Attention to detail and the ability to organize effectively.
- Previous Professional Experience relating to duties.