Coordinator of International Business Institute
Summary of Duties:
The Coordinator of International Business Institute (IBI) at the Carson College of Business (CCB) will serve as the main contact for IBI, which develops and manages international experience opportunities for students and faculty. This position will advise students on study abroad options in the CCB based on students’ interests and degrees, collaborate with CCB faculty on development of faculty led programs, budgets and vendor communication, and serve as liaison between IBI and internally Global Learning and externally outside partners of CCB study abroad programs.
- Positions require a Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years of professional work experience in student services or related education/experience. Experience leading or directing the work of others. A Master’s degree in a related field may substitute for one (1) year of professional work experience. Any combination of relevant education and professional experience may be substituted for the educational requirement on a year‐for‐year basis.
- Experience working in a higher education environment.
- Experience in public speaking and presenting information to large and small groups.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and ability to work outside of regular business hours of operation, including during evenings, and on weekends, as necessary.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- Experience using Microsoft Access.
- Demonstrated knowledge of international education and advising.
- Demonstrated experience that includes international work or travel or education abroad.