MDT Institute is a newly established educational institution in Duluth, GA. Our parent corporation has been successfully helping students achieve their educational goals since 1997. MDT Institute is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES). We will begin classes in January 2023 and are currently seeking an Admissions Advisor to join our team of motivated and passionate educators. We are committed to continuous program improvements in becoming a world class and innovative educational institution. The Institute embraces a student-centered philosophy of teaching and mentoring which caters to the needs of individual students.Summary:
Takes responsibility for enrollment outcomes by implementing the Colleges admissions and recruitment procedures. This person is a point of contact for MDT prospective nursing students from the moment of lead acquisition to the point of enrollment in classes. Responsible to build relationships with prospective students to help them navigate the application and admissions process. Must be a collaborative, data-driven, and results-oriented professional who will integrate the College practices and policies to maximize enrollment growth and achieve the strategic goal of the College. Vigorously upholds a culture of personal integrity, discipline, and accountability.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advise prospective students on how our practical nursing program can meet their educational and career goals.
- Interact with prospective students through a large volume of inbound and outbound calls and emails.
- Document all communication with prospective and current students in an timely, thorough, and accurate manner using our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly targets (lead conversion, applicants, intent to enroll and enrolled)
- Help qualified prospects with the application and enrollment process. Work with Registrar and Program Administrator to make sure that any problems with the applications are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Maintain consistent and accurate documentation of our entrance exam schedule. As well as advising students on how to prepare and succeed on the entrance exam.
- Assist with student orientation to help prospective students understand what is necessary to start classes. Work with prospective students to obtain an enrollment agreement and provide necessary advising and follow-up contact as appropriate
- Collaborate with the Student Services, Registration and Marketing teams to provide excellent customer service and support prospects and students at the highest level.
A highly dedicated work environment built on trust and support between departments. Our employees are self-motivated and goal oriented individuals. MDT’s highest priority is our student’s success and we are constantly working towards improving and optimizing all aspects of the institute. We are proud to say that we have a dedicated team that shares a common mission, to provide our students with the knowledge, skills, and values to truly make a difference in today’s workforce environment.RequirementsEducation and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in education administration, communication, psychology or any related field.
- 2 years of work experience in admissions/recruitment, sales, or education marketing.
- Financial Aid Office experience desired.
- Ability to easily develop contacts and strong working relationships with students and staff.
- Engaging telephone presence.
- Ability to work in a performance-driven and results-oriented recruitment environment.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong aptitude with computer applications.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently; with good judgment and attention to detail.
- Open to frequent coaching and feedback to enhance job performance.
MDT Institute offers an exceptional benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision plan
- Paid Vacation, sick, personal days and holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Professional development with CE credits and more