The mission of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington is to spread the light of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. In the faithful pursuit of this mission, the Archdiocese is seeking a School Business Manager for St. Francis International School in Silver Spring.
We are in search of a qualified member of our office staff team to fill the position of Business Manager to begin immediately.
This position is full time with shared responsibilities between our day school and supporting parish.
The qualified candidate would answer directly to the school Principal and Canonical Administrator, and would work as part of a team with other office staff.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all bookkeeping, payroll, tuition and other income, accounts payable, deposits, etc. for school operations.
- Work with the school Principal to develop and adhere to the annual school budget.
- Monitor tuition collections and outstanding tuition balances.
- Occasionally communicate with school parents/guardians, or the third party tuition payment agency to resolve issues.
- Perform other duties related to school finances as assigned.
The qualified applicant will possess: -Strong computer and digital communication skills (spreadsheets, databases, interfacing with cloud-based reporting software). -Excellent communication skills -A high level of organization -Meticulous record keeping skills -Troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required