Current University of Arkansas System employees including student employees and graduate assistants need to log into Workday on My Apps. Simply enter "Find Jobs" in the Workday search bar to view open positions.
All Job Postings will close at 12:01 a.m. CT on the specified Closing Date (if designated). To view the job posting closing date please return to the search for jobs page.
If you close the browser or exit your application prior to submitting, the application process will be saved as a draft. You will be able to access and complete the application through "My Draft Applications" located on your Candidate Home page.
Type of Position:
University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville
The University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville (UACCB) is a comprehensive community college committed to providing learning experiences that improve the lives of those we serve.
UACCB provides affordable access to technical education and college transfer programs that meet the diverse higher education needs of the citizens of north central Arkansas. These programs are provided to the traditional college student as well as to high school students through a state approved Secondary Area Career Center. The College also promotes economic development and an enhanced quality of life for the community through adult education, developmental education, customized business and industry training, and continuing education programs.
UACCB's mission is to provide quality educational opportunities within a supportive learning environment. We promote success through community partnerships, responsive programs, and an enduring commitment to improvement.
Thank you for your interest. We hope you will be joining us soon!
After reviewing the Job Duties and Qualifications listed below, click the Apply button at the top of the page to begin the application process.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the hiring process or for general application assistance, please contact the Human Resource Office at (870) 612-2045.
Summary of Job Duties:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts regular visits to targeted high schools recruiting prospective students
- Represents UACCB at college and career days and fairs
- Presents programs targeted at the recruitment of returning adult students
- Processes documents for prospective students
- Assists with the training and supervision of student ambassadors
- Maintains regular contact with high school counselors
- Provides admissions and career counseling to prospective students
- Assists with the coordination of UACCB preview days, conducts campus tours, and performs any aspect of the recruitment and admission of new and returning students
- This position also requires attendance at various evening recruitment-related activities and events. Some limited overnight travel is required for recruitment and training events and programs
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, the ability to communicate effectively in writing and in public presentation settings, self-starter, highly motivated to recruit both traditional and non-traditional-aged students, and knowledge of and/or experience working with a comprehensive, multifaceted information system. Some travel will be mandatory; therefore, applicants must be able to qualify to drive on state business. A criminal background check will be performed before an employment offer is made.
- One to two years of experience in a direct college admissions role
- Experience with Colleague or similar student information system
$30,900 - $31,200
Required Documents to Apply:
Cover Letter/Letter of Application, List of three Professional References (name, email, business title), Resume, Unofficial/Official Transcript(s)
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Recruitment Contact Information:
All application materials must be uploaded to the University of Arkansas System Career Site https://uasys.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/UASYS
Please do not send to listed recruitment contact.
Pre-employment Screening Requirements:
Child Maltreatment, Criminal Background Check, Sex Offender Registry
UACCB is committed to providing a safe campus community. We conduct background checks for applicants being considered for employment. Background checks include a criminal background check and a sex offender registry check for all applicants. Background check information will be used in a confidential, non-discriminatory manner consistent with state and federal law.
UACCB is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates must have proof of legal authority to work in the United States on the first day of employment, and all applicant information is subject to public disclosure under the Arkansas Freedom of Information Act.
Constant Physical Activity:
Grasping, Hearing, Kneeling, Lifting, Manipulate items with fingers, including keyboarding, Sitting, Standing, Talking, Walking
Frequent Physical Activity:
Occasional Physical Activity: