The overarching goal of an effective Admissions Coordinator (AC) at Pinnacle Career Institute is to place the right learner in the right classroom at the right time. Optimal placement of students in one of PCIs programs (or the exclusion of inappropriate students there from) can be defined as the placement that leads to maximum learner satisfaction and an increased probability of retention through graduation and placement in the workforce. In achieving these outcomes, an AC contributes to both the learners and the colleges mission and goals.
ACs are responsible to follow-up promptly with students inquiring to PCI as well as develop their own referrals of students that may benefit from the programs offered at PCI. ACs are trained to interview and follow a process to screen potential students for admission into PCI and support them throughout the admissions process. ACs are expected to meet expectations of key performance objectives. Extensive training is provided to each coordinator in the areas of recruitment, compliance, internal policies and procedures, product/program knowledge, and follow-up. This position is required to work varied day, evening and Saturday hours as scheduled by supervisor.
- Be familiar with the objectives, requirements, and content of all programs offered by the college in order to make a complete and factual presentation to prospective students and other interested parties.
- Take and/or return inquiry calls from persons interested in knowing or receiving information about educational programs offered at the college.
- Follow up with all prospective students promptly and set appointment to interview if appropriate and develop referrals of students that may benefit from the programs offered at PCI.
- Assure that students complete all required enrollment paperwork.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and rules pertaining to admission policies and student records.
- Meet monthly admissions performance standards as established.
- Coordinators are expected to be productive during all regular working hours.
- Be involved with retention by helping with attendance tracking and new student calls when necessary.
- Each coordinator will participate in evaluations to discuss their performance on key performance objectives.
- Understand and conform to the colleges philosophy of truly caring about the students and providing excellent service to prospective and enrolled students.
- Other duties as assigned.
Directly: Director of Admissions Indirectly: Executive Director
- Associates degree or equivalent education required.
- Must work collaboratively and cooperatively with diverse individuals and groups.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong PC software proficiency for utilizing and maintaining admissions record systems and databases a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to act as a professional at all times in all circumstances.
This position is set in an academic environment which demands professionalism.
Employee is expected to produce, on a periodic basis as requested, various reports, documents and analysis to aid institutional leaders to evaluate Pinnacle Career Institute performance of its objectives.
Pinnacle Career Institute retains the right to change or modify job duties at any time. The above is not all encompassing. Needs and requirements may change according to business necessity.
Please be advised that any materials, programs, or procedures you develop while employed by Pinnacle Career Institute become the sole property of Pinnacle Career Institute.
Pinnacle Career Institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer.