This position will manage the day-to-day operations of the INTO Suffolk Academic English, International Year One and graduate pathway programs. The successful candidate will excel in providing first class academic provision and student support for all students enrolled in these programs and aim to maximize student success with the INTO Suffolk programs. A hybrid work schedule is available for this position.
- Provide timely and accurate advising to all students.
- Facilitate students' course registration each semester, collaborating with various departments to determine appropriate course sequences.
- Organize and lead small group advising sessions to analyze progress toward program completion.
- Implement retention programs that provide the necessary resources to assist students in achieving academic success. Provide continuous outreach to academically at-risk students and monitor progress accordingly, referring students for tutoring, coaching and academic support as needed.
- Develop and maintain accurate records of student progress, including advising notes, mid-term progress reports, and final progress reports.
- Establish effective tools and channels for program evaluation (e.g. feedback from students & teaching staff; staff-student committees; feedback from Departments and Colleges etc.).
- Implement administrative and record-keeping processes associated with student progress reports, test invigilation, attendance and activity records, tutorial logs, and advising logs.
- Provide teaching staff with on-going administrative support and guidance with regard to the advising and care of students
- Manage and plan teaching needs with the Academic Director based on expected enrollment cycles. Effectively allocate teaching resources and student enrollments for successful program delivery and financial viability.
- Participate in and provide presentations during student orientation.
- Develop and manage academic support services including bridge courses, tutoring and advising. Plan and administer placement testing for incoming students and ensure they are registered in appropriate courses.
- Coordinate with university departments to arrange space in degree courses, accuracy of academic course catalogs and curriculum grids, classroom scheduling and other logistics
- Contribute to the development of marketing and brand strategy to promote INTO Suffolk programs.
- Serve on committees related to accreditation as assigned Complete all necessary administrative duties as assigned
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/6BPwKkUYx7VzjiMplsoooy