Are you looking for a career opportunity with growth potential versus a job opportunity? Would you like to have purpose, and feel like what you do every day truly matters?
If so, come join a dynamic and innovative higher education institution that has been impacting the lives of students since 1854!
The Admissions Representative will engage in outreach to prospective students who have indicated an interest in the College and build and develop relationships as together they identify plans and solutions that are responsive to the students' needs and desires. Each representative will receive paid training and will be supported throughout their career in various ways.
- Receive and make calls to prospective students who have indicated interest in the College.
- Meet specific activity and enrollment goals.
- Generate referrals by building rapport and leveraging consistent follow up.
- Manage the entire enrollment experience of the student to include coordination with other internal departments.
- Act as a consultative resource to provide students with the information on the college and our programs.
- Receive training and ongoing development in an effort to provide outstanding service to our prospective students, and aid in attainment of your own personal and professional goals.
Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum of an Associate's degree with attainment of, or progress towards Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience with sales, customer service or collections in a call center environment preferred.
- Previous success in meeting performance goals/metrics.
- A true desire to help students achieve educational and professional success.
- Strong telephone, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer and internet skills.
- Strong career goals that align with our focus on developing leaders within the College.
- Ability to work days, one evening and rotating Saturday morning shifts.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.