DAILY PAY OPTION AVAILABLE The Admissions Director responsibilities include:
- Manage the referral intake and follow up process, admissions process, and participate in non-hospital referral development.
- Implement standardized pre-admission, admission and census development initiatives to achieve/exceed monthly activity targets and budgeted census goals.
The Admission Director’s education and experience requirements are:
- Establish/maintain positive trends for overall occupancy, Medicare census, new admissions activity, conversion rates, and account receivable targets.
Join our team today!
- Minimum of one year's full time experience in long term care admissions
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements