Admissions Communications Specialist
About the Manville School at the Baker Center for Children and Families:The Manville School, a program of the Baker Center for Children and Families, is a highly regarded therapeutic day school providing special education, clinical, and behavioral support for students in kindergarten through tenth grade with complex social-emotional, behavioral, and learning needs. Students are referred from over 40 school districts in the greater Boston area.
About the opportunity:Under the supervision of the Executive Assistant, this position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Manville School's admissions, communication and marketing functions. The Admissions & Communications Specialist will play a crucial role in driving increased enrollment in the Manville Day School and Manville Summer School programs through effective coordination of the admissions process, including communication, coordination, and scheduling with prospective students and caregivers, public school district representatives, and Manville staff. In addition, the Admissions & Communications Specialist will assist in designing and implementing communications and marketing strategies to build on Manville's reputation for excellence in the areas of special education, clinical treatment, and behavioral interventions.
We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills who excels in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working as part of a mission-driven organization.
- College degree required
- Requires 1-3 years office and organizational experience, preferred
- Excellent communicator and problem-solver
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and provide follow-through on projects
- Must be flexible, proactive, highly organized, detail oriented and self-directed
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically with Word and Excel, as well as social media platforms and website design
- Must be proficient in working with complex databases
- Ability to network effectively and maintain working relationships with team members
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to handle multiples interruptions throughout the day as well as shifting priorities
Compensation & benefits:Full-time non-exempt position with a salary range of$50k-$60k annually, depending on experience, knowledge, skills, and accomplishments. A full benefits package, including generous paid time off, a competitive retirement/contribution program, health insurance, and more will be offered.
The health and safety of our employees and the children/families we serve is our top priority. All offers of employment are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID -19 to meet our pre-employment requirements.
Contact for applicants and inquiries:We are looking to fill this position immediately. Please send resumes or inquiries to David Zimmer, Interim Director of Manville School, at email@example.com. All discussions will be considered strictly confidential.
EOE Statement We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or any other characteristic protected by law.
Open Date 12/19/2022
This position is currently accepting applications.