Director of Admissions
Anticipated Salary and Bonus Range: $50,000 - $70,000 + a performance-based annual commission that can reach up to $150,000 per year.
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Earliest Start Date: January 2nd, 2023
Job Location: Miami, FL
Artemis is a unique higher education pathway provider offering guaranteed access to 50+ universities and 9000+ degree programs around the world.
At Artemis, we are passionate about empowering students around the world to achieve their full potential through access to quality international education. That's why we have partnered with some of the world's leading universities to give students direct admission to some of the best higher education institutions around the globe.
Working with leading universities and talented people from around the world, we aim to become a premier global education provider for our students, partners and people. If the prospect of an international career working alongside ambitious and positive people who make things happen is motivating to you, then we would love to connect and hear from you.
Our one-of-a-kind programs guarantee students access to more than 50 top-ranked universities in the UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, and beyond - opening doors to 9000+ degree programs worldwide. Our students have the opportunity to study abroad and graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in 3 years and a Master’s degree in 1 year. 100% of our students study abroad for at least one year, and 90% get into their top choice university. With over 40,000 happy alumni, our programs are committed to helping students reach their full potential and pursue their dream education every day.
Join Artemis and make life changing international education accessible to more students around the world.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Director of Admissions who is excited about being a part of a start-up and who is able to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate for this opportunity has a passion for study abroad, international education, and student admissions. This position is responsible for helping students interested in attending Artemis enroll by responding to inquiries, interviewing prospective students over the phone, walking students through the entire application and enrollment process and consistently achieving performance objectives. This position will play an essential role in building, training, and growing a world-class admissions team from the ground-up.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reach admissions targets and other predefined KPIs.
- Develop new strategies to increase qualified applications to Artemis.
- Establishing rapport with prospective high school and university students, providing support and encouragement throughout the duration of the recruiting process with regular follow up.
- Provide admission counseling to prospective high school students and their parents through all phases of the admissions and financial aid processes.
- Make a sufficient number of outbound calls and effectively respond to all prospective student inquiries.
- Develop and maintain relationships with guidance counselors at designated high schools.
- Minimum 5 years of admissions experience
- Fervent supporter of study abroad and international education
- Proven track record in student conversion from prospect to matriculation through the use of innovative and strategic approaches towards recruitment
- Holds an undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent customer service skills over the phone, by email and in-person
- Ability to take direction and execute independently
- Has exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off - Increases based on years of service with the institution
- 10 Paid Holidays
Artemis is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Artemis teams are rapidly expanding and growth opportunities are abundant for the self-starters who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and be a leader! Please submit your curriculum vitae, a letter of application, and three references to info@ArtemisEducation.com