- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- A minimum one year experience recruiting students for educational opportunities.
- Ability to travel extensively (in and out of state) throughout the academic year.
- Valid driver's license and a driving record acceptable to the university by the university's insurance carrier.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
Unless otherwise required by an applicable collective bargaining agreement, all minimum, additional and desired qualifications are preferred, but qualifications, degrees, and/or experience deemed comparable and/or equivalent by Oakland University in its sole and exclusive discretion may be considered.
Additional Qualifications Position Purpose
Ensure that prospective students are recruited, admitted, and oriented to the university and assist in the facilitation of recruitment, yield, and transition programs.
Job Open Date 10/07/2022 Job Close Date