Director of Admissions & Growth
3 days left
- Organization Type
- College / University
Excel Preparatory Preschool Academy, Inc., an exciting new STEAM Preschool is looking for a growth-minded leader. Our team members are passionate about the intellectual and emotional development of children, and we are currently in search of an equally passionate and enthusiastic Director of Admissions & Growth to join our childcare team. The Director of Admissions & Growth is responsible for developing a strategic plan for Admissions by establishing policies and procedures to govern an effective and efficient admissions process, providing a detailed blueprint for the department’s operations, and collaborating with other administrations, the board of trustees, and the Head of School.
- Manage enrollment by creating an effective system from first inquiry to enrollment; interview candidates and prospective parents; review student credentials and transcripts; and cultivate relationships to understand and respond to current developments, strategies, and best practices within the industry.
- Attract parents and students by cultivating relationships with families; articulate the benefits of an Excel Prep early education; involve the faculty and staff to act as ambassadors; continually refine the School tour experience, and respond to all inquiries promptly.
- Lead and engage direct reports by establishing performance expectations; analyze key performance indicators; coach and mentor; provide feedback, and resolve concerns in a timely and fair manner.
- Increase the School’s visibility by identifying and developing internal and external events (tours and open houses); schedule staff to attend; coordinate travel; build relationships with feeder schools and educational consultants, and partner with the other stakeholder to build our brand.
- Promote the School by collaborating with administrators to thoroughly understand the curriculum and unique programs; nurture relationships with existing and prospective parents; and oversee the creation of promotional literature and display materials.
- Market the School by identifying the needs of the “target audience” (students vs. parents vs. third party agencies); refine recruitment tactics (face to face; social media, print/mailings); articulate the return on investment for tuition; and train and develop staff.
- Optimize the financial aid process by adhering to the established budget; create criteria to award financial aid in a fair and equitable manner; communicate status updates to stakeholders.
- Retain students by implementing and executing strategies to identify students at risk, share information; intervene when appropriate.
- Improve productivity by creating and implementing procedures, systems, and checklists to standardize processes; leverage technology to eliminate redundancy/duplicity of efforts; create a catalog of letter templates; establish and analyze key metrics.
- Deliver results by creating timelines, goals, and plans for all admissions events; share scope and assign responsibilities to staff; require progress updates on a regular basis; be aware of competitors, and implement enhancements.
- Maintain the School’s excellent reputation by requiring the highest ethical standards, demonstrate a commitment to the School’s mission, values, and practices; develop a professional philosophy consistent with the School’s objectives; and adhere to standards and laws.
- Develop personal mastery by participating in professional development; network to incorporate best practices; and read professional publications.
- Connect with students by residing on campus, engaging in extracurricular activities, and actively participating in the community.
- Promote the interest of students by being a good role model, establishing and reinforcing clear boundaries and guidelines, encouraging students’ autonomy and independence, and acting in a transparent manner.
- Perform other duties as required.