Student Services Coordinator
- Marist College
- Florence (IT), with occasional travel around Italy as well as to the Marist home campus in New York
- Closing date
- Mar 12, 2023
- Global Education
- Knowledge Communities
- Education Abroad
- Position Type
- Employment Type
- Organization Type
- College / University
The Student Services Coordinator (SSC) is an essential member of the Marist Italy team with logistical and student support functions. The SSC oversees various systems of support for students, including mental and physical wellbeing, cultural adjustment, and community-building. The SSC coordinates a team of student workers in the Marist Italy offices and oversees student programming and activities. The SSC coordinates a mentor program for bachelor’s degree students and works on community outreach and engagement. The SSC is also responsible for Marist Italy’s social media accounts and participates in emergency phone and on-call rotation. This is a full-time 12-month, live-in position based in Florence, with occasional travel as needed to the Marist home campus in Poughkeepsie. Responsibilities include:
- Support students’ cultural adjustment, mental and physical well-being, and community building
- Support the design and delivery of co-curricular programs for Marist Italy students, including students both living and not living in the Marist Residence. To include programs both in Florence as well as excursions to other areas of Italy and regionally within Europe.
- Supports community outreach and engagement.
- Coordinates a team of student workers in the Marist Italy offices
- Support and design a mentor program for Bachelor degree students.
- Support the social media, newsletters and other marketing initiatives of Marist Italy
- Support the design and delivery of pre-departure, orientation, and evaluation programs.
- Participate in emergency phone and on-call rotation
- Other duties as assigned supporting the Florence Branch Campus
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert