The Admissions Officer is responsible for conducting educational awareness activities promoting education and Keiser University in their assigned territory of the Philadelphia and New Jersey areas. This will include but not be limited to High Schools, Community Colleges, Job Fairs and local Events. Admissions Officers will be responsible for identifying students interested in pursuing an education at Keiser University and assisting them through the application and admissions process. This role is considered remote but will be supervised and work closely with the Keiser Flagship campus, located in West Palm Beach, Florida. Officers must be able to work independently.
- Develop new relationships as well as continue fostering current relationships with area high schools & community colleges in assigned territory.
- Visit schools and schedule activities in assigned territory that provide opportunities to speak with prospective students and student applicants
- Register to attend all college fairs in designated territory to meet with prospective students and family members
- Manage assigned territory independently while attending all area student events and activities to fulfill recruitment expectations. Events will include but not be limited to in class presentations, college fairs, transfer fairs, field trips, financial aid night, open house events and/or other area events designed to build student population
- Conduct concerted outreach to all students expressing interest in college and Keiser University by phone, email, text messaging etc....
- Assist students in making application to the university, retrieve test scores and transcripts promoting student profiles forward for acceptance decisions
- Conduct interviews with prospective students identifying their skills, abilities, motivations and fit for the university helping those who are interested to enroll at the university
- Manage time efficiently between interest-generating activities with prospective students and follow up with individual students
- Facilitate all facets of the enrollment process from the inquiry stage through student matriculation
- Prepare weekly reports
Admissions Officers must have a Bachelor's degree.
This is a full time position that requires day, evening and weekend availability.
It also requires extensive traveling to local high schools, career fairs, and community events in the Philadelphia and New Jersey areas, with the possibility of extended travel to other areas.