Phoebe Ministries is hiring a Full-Time Admissions Coordinator for our Wernersville Campus.
- Generous paid annual leave time
- Ability to accrue up to 400 hours and sell back Paid Annual Leave twice a year
- Full Benefit Package, including Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Service Award & Recognition Gift Cards
Responsible for performing a variety of duties to provide support to the admissions function; assists customers in understanding and completing paperwork associated with admissions. Acts as the admission representative for the campus. Responsible for completing all the front-end processes for an admission which includes running insurance, obtaining pre-authorizations, completing paperwork and agreement education and signs timely. Responds to inquiries and requests from the public.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent with an emphasis in business curriculum.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in related positions preferred.
- Teamwork, flexibility, and excellent customer service required.
Phoebe offers a very competitive starting rate of pay combined with an excellent work environment. Choose Phoebe Ministries and our tradition of excellence today!
Successful candidates are those who thrive in a positive and respectful Customer Driven Culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision and Values. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR