Spring Education Group is a multi-brand education network of superior private school institutions spanning infant care through high school. The network (currently composed of approximately 220 schools) brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.
The Regional Director of Admissions is responsible for the overall successful operation of Campus Admissions in their designated region. The Regional Director of Admissions will work closely with campus Directors of Admissions and Campus Leadership to implement enrollment strategies, manage resources, and provide direct leadership to ensure all performance expectations are met. The Regional Director serves in a leadership role in the development and implementation of policy directives, the analysis and interpretation of data, and the implementation of procedural initiatives related to enrollment and admissions. This position will have multiple direct reports, supporting multiple school campuses nationwide.
- Manages all aspects of Spring Education enrollment for a group of PS-12th grade schools
- Conducts regular campus visits to work with Directors of Admissions and campus leadership on admissions initiatives
- Trains, coaches, and observes both new and veteran admissions staff to ensure strong conversion performance
- Conducts enrollment calls with individual campuses to align on priorities and address areas of opportunity
- Works with senior enrollment leaders and regional directors of operations to ensure alignment of priorities and implement enrollment strategy and processes to deliver strong enrollment performance
- Partners, with other departments, to implement effective admissions and enrollment processes across their region
- Evaluates and enhances all existing admissions policies and procedures to achieve optimal efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication that ensures timely and appropriate responses to key stakeholders
- Analyzes and proposes solutions to address disparities in policies and processes across campuses
- Works with heads of school, directors, principals and other school staff to ensure an appropriate level of participation in the admissions process
- Collaborates with campus and marketing to make sure we have effective and current marketing materials
- Develops and administers training sessions for a variety of stakeholders
- Designs various presentations and professional development materials
- Enrollment Planning and Strategy
- Conducts campus audits to ensure all processes and policies are being followed
- Other key responsibilities include analysis of enrollment data and market trends, development of strategic enrollment outreach and communications, and management of a cohesive student recruitment and selection plan in close partnership with faculty program directors and campus leadership
- Hire, supervise, direct and support the professional staff team for enrollment and admissions
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Director of Enrollment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Essentials):
- Knowledge of best practices in departmental field
- Experience with CRM and other digital tools
- Ability to establish goals, structures, and processes necessary to implement a mission and strategic vision
- Leadership, coaching, and teambuilding skills to strengthen and cultivate relationships
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills with an ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Ability to network and interact, as well as support effective partnerships with key groups and individuals
- Ability to adjust and manage to changing priorities and targets as the business dictates
- Experience developing and implementing strategic marketing and/or outreach campaigns
Required Qualifications (Capabilities):
- Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years progressively responsible experience in enrollment management, and admissions, or related field.
- Successful experience leading a team
- Proven track record of achieving enrollment objectives.
- Ability to effectively manage staff, work independently and prioritize work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to network and build relationships, strong quantitative and analytical skills, qualitative and critical thinking skills, supervisory and mentoring skills, and collaboration skills internally and externally.
Position may include up to 75% travel (local and non-local campuses)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In general, this position requires an individual to frequently walk, stand, sit, squat, stoop, reach, kneel, rise from the floor, twist, listen, read, write, and speak the English language. In addition, this position often requires an individual to carry, lift, use repetitive or fine hand movements, and occasionally push, pull, or bend. This position is regularly required to hear and use clear vision with or without correction.Spring Education Group, including, but not limited to SEG Inc., and their affiliates (collectively "Company") is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment and employees are provided equal employment opportunities, including in recruitment, hiring, and assignment, without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion and religious creed, sex (including pregnancy and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment or discrimination.
- Job Function: School Administration
- Pay Type: Salary
- Travel Required: Yes
- Travel %: 75
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree