Uniserv Education aims to assist students with Careers Guidance, University Selection, University Admissions (Direct, pathway, undergraduate, postgraduate) and Student Visas. We offer students expert advice on University Admissions and student visas.
We represent universities with a good geographical spread and program choice in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and many more countries. We have well trained staff that provide impartial career counseling to. Our Program Counselors are graduates from various universities and trained by the universities we represent. We organize and participate in exhibitions and education fairs in major East African cities, in consultation with the institutions we represent, to enable us to promote them effectively.
We have 12 offices in major cities: Nairobi, Eldoret, Kisumu and Mombasa in Kenya, Dar-Es-Salaam (Tanzania), Kampala (Uganda), London (UK), Dubai (UAE) and Kigali (Rwanda).
Job Description – Regional Business Development Manager
Closing Date: 31st May, 2023
Salary scale: competitive, and negotiable (depending on experience)
Package: Necessary permits obtained and paid for, housing provided. Incentives to be mutually agreed upon targets
· At least 2 years of experience in international education, preferably as an International Officer and above, at a University or College dealing with international student recruitment
· Computer literate
· Must show good attention to detail, judgment and ‘hands-on’ approach
· Must be enthusiastic and possess character for networking and forging relationships within the industry
· Must be willing to travel regionally
Region: Based in Nairobi, Kenya (includes frequent travel within East Africa)
- Heading Marketing team including but not limited to exhibitions, school visits, media promotions, university liaison, social media
- Networking with local stakeholders as well as university partners, forging relationships and creating marketing schemes for the benefit of the company in this regard
- Hosting company networking events
- Delivering presentations both in house and to the public
- Providing professional education advice to students
- Representing the Higher Education Division at key promotional events e.g. exhibitions.
- Ensuring all the marketing activities are carried out as planned in liaison with marketing teams
- Growing student recruitment for representing Universities by means of devising and implementing successful recruitment and marketing campaigns in the region
· Gaining and providing in-depth market knowledge on the higher education market
· Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management; recording office expenditure and managing the budgets in relation to your department;
· Carrying out own staff appraisals, managing performance and disciplining staff in your department;
Reporting to the
a) Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
b) Chief Operating Officer (COO)