Beginning Summer 2023
Hillel Torah North Suburban Day School is seeking a dedicated, personable, and experienced educator to join our leadership team as a full time Student Services Coordinator for the Primary School starting Summer 2023. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and visionary professional who can take on this important leadership role and guide our students, educators, and parents.Responsibilities:
- Supervise the delivery of support services in grades K-4 to meet a broad range of student needs including: academic, behavioral, organizational/executive functioning and social/emotional.
- Hire, supervise and support 4 full time staff members and coordinate services with outside therapists and agencies.
- Manage the development and implementation of the K-4 special education intervention curriculum for Judaic and General Studies (knowledge of Hebrew preferred but not required).
- Oversee the assessment and monitoring of student progress.
- Work in partnership with the Middle School Student Services Coordinator to co-lead the Student Services Department as a whole.
- Master’s degree in Special Education, Education, Educational Leadership or related field.
- LBS1 or related license.
- Type 75 or Administrative License preferred.
- 3-5 years special education classroom teaching or related experience.
- 3+ years demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience in special education.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build relationships with students and work closely with parents to support student needs.
Competitive salary and benefits package.To apply:
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. About Hillel Torah North Suburban Day School:
We are a dynamic and innovative Jewish private school preparing the leaders of tomorrow. Our progressive, child-centered approach promotes academic excellence in both general and religious studies. We encourage our students to develop a life-long commitment to learning and to the global community.