Working at INTO
As INTO continues to grow, so do the opportunities to join our global team. INTO University Partnerships collaborates with leading universities to provide international students with a personalized and highly supportive learning environment in which to acclimate to life on university campus and prepare for long-term academic success. INTO helps leading higher education institutions reach, recruit, and retain international students, promoting globally diverse campuses and providing life-changing learning opportunities. Since 2005, INTO has launched partnerships to internationalize universities in the US, UK, and Asia. To learn more, visit: www.intoglobal.com/working-at-into/
Our People Promise
We Grow Together
At INTO, we’re in the business of growth. From school to university. From home to somewhere new. From dreams to career plans to long-awaited first days. And we believe growth isn’t just for students – it’s for our people too.
At INTO, growth means opportunities to feed your curiosity, to develop your skills and your career. It means staying true to our start-up soul, boldly saying “yes” and constructively saying “no”. It means building deeper relationships. And it means playing your part in our wonderfully diverse international community. Our dedication to growth – for students, our university partners and agents, for each other, and for ourselves – sets us apart. It’s what makes INTO a uniquely rewarding place to be, and to make a difference.
At INTO, we grow together.
This position will provide dynamic, consistent and motivational leadership to develop the INTO SLU center and partnership such that it reflects the goals and values of the University and INTO University Partnerships and promotes the delivery of a world-class customer and stakeholder experience. In addition, this position will liaise closely with University and partnership staff in admissions, academics (in conjunction with the Academic Director), student affairs, finance, facilities, and other functions to complete projects, tasks, and priorities as required for the full scope of operations within the partner University.
This is a valued role in a growing, dynamic organization, so the responsibilities of the position may change over time but will include the following:
Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including key university personnel and colleagues within the INTO University Partnerships network.
- Liaise with the Senior International Officer, SVP Partnerships for INTO and SLU Office of International Engagement to manage the agenda for the bi-annual Steering Committee meetings. Attend meetings and take responsibility for follow up and completion of identified actions.
- Create and attend a regular cadence of structured meetings with partner admissions and Office of International Engagement stakeholders
- Provide leadership, vision and management to enable the Center and partnership to deliver its strategic and operational objectives.
- Provide a culture of performance management and team building to achieve the objectives within the Center mission and to attract, retain and develop quality employees.
- Monitor overall financial performance through the efficient management of resources and operational functions within the established budget.
- Oversee the Center management and director teams to provide strategic direction and leadership and ensure successful daily operations of the Center.
- Helping to create procedure documentation to ensure efficient and effective operational systems and processes;
- Oversee the Assistant Director, Enrolment Services to create a seamless admissions and progression function collaborating with all stakeholders and adhering to published service levels which include, but not limited to, annual and timely reporting of enrolments, progression, graduation, and other necessary statistics;
- Oversee the Assistant Director of Student Experience to deliver an outstanding student experience that maximizes student retention and success throughout their degree programs and provide a safe and productive learning environment that is engaging and fulfilling for all students. Inclusive of reviewing and updating systems and processes as they affect Student Services, to include student insurance, arrivals and departures, orientation etc.
- Oversee the Assistant Director, Marketing and Recruitment to develop a comprehensive recruitment plan for INTO SLU and SLU programs which delivers on the partnership's strategic goals. Contribute to marketing and recruitment through participation in events in the US and overseas, as needed.
- Ensure activities meet the organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- In collaboration with the Academic Director,
- ensure the effective management of quality teaching and learning.
- Manage effective deployment of resources to achieve the maximum return on investment while maintaining the highest of standards for the delivery of academic programs and student support.
- Participate as a member of the INTO US Senior Management Team.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s Degree
- Leadership experience working in Higher Education or in an education related field in admissions, enrollment management, or related field
- Experience and demonstrated ability in database management, research, and analysis in admissions
- Proven record of leadership delivering strategic, financial and operational objectives
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of financial planning, risk management, marketing, student support, staff development and training, human resources issues, and facilities management
- Experience directly managing budgets over $1 million per annum
- Experience working in an international context or for an international organization
- Experience in developing and driving best practice standards across organizations
- Experience creating a performance management culture which promotes the attraction, retention and development of quality employees
- Eligibility to work in and travel freely to and from the U.S.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with international student programs such as ESL and academic preparatory programs
- Previous private sector senior management experience with demonstrated P&L responsibility
- Experience working within a joint venture and/or a highly matrixed organizational structure and working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience living and working overseas
- Knowledge of another language
This position reports directly to the INTO SLU Board, with additional reporting line to the INTO North America SVP Partnerships.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full time exempt salaried position INTO takes care of their employees and ensures they are well and thrive with a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Health Benefits
- Company-paid Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Company-paid Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Short Term Disability (STD)
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dependent Care Account (DCA)
- Commuter FSA: Transit & Parking
- Paid Leave of Absence - Maternity, Partner, Adoption, Fertility Treatment, Bereavement, Compassionate, and other Personal Leaves
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) – starting at 24 days per year; increases to 29 days annually after 2 years of employment
- Holidays – 11+ paid annually
- 2 paid Volunteer days annually
- 401(k) retirement plan – up to 6% company match
- Educational Assistance
- Company-paid Health & Wellness Apps
- Rewards & Recognition programs
- Remote & Flexible Working options
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
- Company-paid professional development courses
- Campus perks
This position is based on site at St. Louis University located in St. Louis, MO.
How to Apply
Please click Apply at the top of the page to submit your Resume/ CV.
INTO Saint Louis University participates in E-Verify.
INTO University Partnerships provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. INTO University Partnerships complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.