The Admissions Representative is responsible for the recruitment and enrollment of qualified students, and for providing continuing service to those students for the complete term of the Student Enrollment Agreement.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing accurate information to and determining the acceptability of individuals making applications to the school based upon the admissions criteria established by the school as outlined in the school catalog.
- Maintain a positive, professional and businesslike manner to clients, students, and other personnel, at all times.
- Conduct prospective student interviews in accordance with the outline in the "Admissions Procedure Manual" or as directed by the Director of Admissions and/or Campus President.
- Attend and participate in all regularly scheduled admissions meetings.
- Responsible for a sufficient amount of phone work to accomplish the following: a) Receiving and setting up appointments with incoming phone inquiries. b) Diligently following up with appointment no shows to generate an appropriate number of interviews. c) Regular and consistent follow-up with enrolled students to ensure a good enrollment to start ratio. d) Become aware of any cancellations of enrollments, and report this information to the Director of Admissions immediately.
- Understands the position of Admissions Representative is a non-commissioned, no-exempt hourly position.
- Attend all orientations and graduation as requested by the Campus President or Director of Admissions.
Must have enough current, accurate and good career knowledge to successfully market each career. About LaborOne Staffing®:
We're always hiring Great people for our projects. We have work available for Skilled Craft - Welders, Fitters, Electricians, Machinists, Blaster Painters, Fire Watch General Labor, Etc. in Shipyards on both coasts and along the Gulf Coast region.We also have General Labor jobs available in Texas, Florida, South Carolina, Virginia and California.