Assistant Director Marketing & Recruitment
Saint Louis, Missouri (Applications must be based locally)
Full time, Hybrid
Do you dream of a job where you get to travel the world, build incredible relationships, and play a vital role in shaping the future of education? If so, then keep reading because we've got a role that's perfect for you!
As the Assistant Director of Marketing and Recruitment, you will spearhead the development and execution of a dynamic international recruitment and marketing strategy, with the goal to drive international student enrollments from all corners of the globe to the INTO SLU programs and SLU degree offerings.
Your performance will be measured by achieving international enrollment targets established through the INTO SLU strategic plan. You'll tap into a vast network of on- and off-campus assets, including esteemed alumni, influential government bodies, strategic institutional partners, and invaluable faculty connections. Furthermore, you'll leverage INTO's global recruitment network and regional offices, combining forces to drive this endeavor.
In this role, you'll collaborate closely with the University's Office of Admissions, working in synergy with the INTO SLU Director of Operations and Partner Relations, as well as the INTO North America Director of Recruitment and Director of Marketing. Together, you'll craft and execute a powerful strategy to attract international students.
Significant travel will be involved in this position to promote SLU and its programs.
- Develop a comprehensive recruitment plan which includes participation in global recruitment activities such as exhibitions, seminars, alumni events, etc. to build the SLU brand globally and drive a diverse international students population across all programs. This will be virtual and in person.
- Establish country by country strategies in coordination with INTO regional offices to reach recruitment goals in particular countries and regions.
- Travel globally as and when required to promote SLU and its programs and attend out of normal business hours virtual recruitment events held in international time zones.
- Act as primary contact point and resource of in-depth knowledge for INTO’s regional office regarding all facets of SLU programs. Manage and oversee communications with INTO’s regional offices.
- Work with INTO and SLU to manage scholarships budgets and allocations. Manage the INTO SLU annual recruitment budget and provide regular reports showing progress against recruitment goals.
- Lead on development and management of conversion tools and platforms such as peer to peer recruitment, webinars, calendar bookings, etc.
- Manage and oversee student workers and interns who are supporting SLU recruitment and marketing activities.
- Cultivate and maintain solid, loyal relationships with US focused recruitment channels including education counselors, government organizations and sponsoring organizations, feeder institutions, articulation partners etc.
- Direct line management responsibility of a Recruitment and Marketing Specialist.
- Oversee the Specialist tasks and responsibilities and ensure accuracy and timely completion of the role’s deliverables
- Arrange regular one to ones to monitor progress and complete annual performance reviews and objective setting
- Provide ongoing training, support and detailed program knowledge to external marketing and recruitment partners. Support global partners at promotional events in order to accurately represent SLU program offerings.
Ready for the Adventure? This role may require both domestic and international travel, and working outside normal hours may be the norm. If you're an adaptable, creative, and results-driven marketer ready to make an impact on the international education stage, INTO SLU is the place for you.
Application process: We adopt an on-going recruitment process; we review applications as they are submitted. All applications will receive a response.
We Grow Together
At INTO, we’re in the business of growth. From school to university. From home to somewhere new. From dreams to career plans to long-awaited first days. And we believe growth isn’t just for students – it’s for our people too. At INTO, growth means opportunities to feed your curiosity, to develop your skills and your career. It means staying true to our start-up soul, boldly saying “yes” and constructively saying “no”. It means building deeper relationships. And it means playing your part in our wonderfully diverse international community. Our dedication to growth – for students, our university partners and agents, for each other, and for ourselves – sets us apart. It’s what makes INTO a uniquely rewarding place to be, and to make a difference. At INTO, we grow together.