New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow.Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team that is dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century.We help students aiming toachieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, Canada, UK, EUand beyond.
In this role you will be joining our Service Delivery Department where our main focus is on student outcomes and engagement. We welcome Strategists and Mentors from around the world and actively encourage peer learning and collaboration so that we can benefit fromtheir diverse set of backgrounds and experiences. We pride ourselves on offering flexibility,autonomy, and innovation, and look for individuals hoping to inform change across our internal processes but also our services for students.
Strategy Consultants (Admissions Counsellors)are exemplars of Crimson Education’s philosophy dedicated to making a difference in students’ lives, helping bridge gaps between present and future goals by personalising blueprints that will become the basis of all academic, extracurricular and personal development.
You willpartnerclosely with the student and lead the Crimson team (tutors, mentors, consultants) to drive progress through long-term roadmapsand mentoring to build their candidacy through theapplication processes.This is a full-time position, that can be based remotely or in one of our many offices around the globe. We are open to Part-Time candidates (25-30+ hours) who have high-demand backgrounds.What success looks like:
What skills and experience you’ll need:
- Provide overarching admissions strategies to students by creating individualized plans and executing on them in collaboration with the rest of the students’ Crimson team (Educational Coordinators, Academic Tutors, Application Consultants, ECL Mentors)
- Maintain expert knowledge of high school curricula, extracurricular and leadership choices, summer program applications, and standardized test planning to make recommendations regarding admissions strategies
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of institutions of higher learning to guide students and parents towards attainable school goals, working with them to create lists of best-fit schools of varied competition to maximize acceptance chances
- Conduct formal consulting sessions with students on a bi-monthly basis, chronicling and sharing with relevant stakeholders notes and action items
- Maintain reasonable levels of communication with students and families outside of formal sessions through various channels (e.g. email, etc.)
- Facilitate or lead development and presentation of marketing materials for seminars or expositions in local markets
- Collaborate with local Sales teams in Initial Consultations to facilitate potential client investment and understanding in Crimson’s products and services
- Assist with Product and Resource Development initiatives to better our service
Why work for Crimson?
- Bachelor’s degree from a top 20 USuniversity orOxbridge (special considerations may be given to those with undergraduate admissions consultingbackgrounds)
- Strong preferenceforexperience with US/UK admissions consulting forthe undergraduate level at top universities
- Passion for coaching young adults and appreciation of global perspectives
- Superior planning and organisational skills; experience in project management, event coordination, and product management a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Stakeholder management (collaborating with a range of internal stakeholders, students and parents)
- Resilience when working independently under pressure, flexible and adaptive to working in a fast-paced growing organisation
- Experience in education, coaching, tutoring, and admissions consulting preferred
- Be a part ofthe world'sleading admissions consulting firm
- Rapidly growing start up, with a flexible working environment where you will be empowered to structure how you work
- Limitless development and exposure - our internal promotions/role changes made up 33% of all recruitment last year
- $1000 individual training budget per year, we love to ‘Level Up’ (it’s one of our core values)!
- Psychologist on staff
- Insightful fireside chats and workshops to help support our high-performing and ambitious team
- Radical Candor is a feedback approach we live by
- We’re a global player with 28 markets (and growing) across the globe. Most roles have the option to work from one of our many offices or remotely!
If you're passionate about growing in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting-edge technology then we'd love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Team Tailor.
#J-18808-Ljbffr #J-18808-Ljbffr #J-18808-Ljbffr