Internal Posting Only
Represents UH and manages the daily operations of an assigned recruitment region in Houston, throughout Texas, and across the nation. Develops, implements and oversees strategies that facilitate meeting enrollment and outreach objectives.
- Oversees the development of priority recruitment territory outside the city of Houston. Makes strategic and operational decisions regarding off-campus events, college fair participation, marketing initiatives, and managing territory specific budget.
- Assists in the implementation and management of Directors Admissions Advisory Board,
- Prepares recurring statistical management reports regarding admissions, and analyzes enrollment reports to revise recruitment plans.
- Leads collaboration with the local community to develop and implement coordinated recruitment services and objectives.
- Plans, organizes and supervises institute projects and events specific to assigned regional territory.
- May oversee and off-campus regional office or operations as part of the Office of Admissions.
- May prepare office publication and reports including newsletters, website updates, and office brochures , as well as budgets and statistical reports,
- Manages the development of training plan for new recruitment staff.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Internal Posting Only
Bachelors and 3 years experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following:
- Higher Education experience.
- Service leadership skills including mutual respect, active listening, responsiveness, empathy, advocacy, and transparency.
- Must be a multi-tasker, extremely organized, and have the ability to work in a high-pressured environment, with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to clearly interpret and implement policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience developing and implementing student recruitment and outreach, designed to meet enrollment goals in target geographic areas and specific student populations.
- Experience with PeopleSoft and other student systems.
The following documents are required:
- • Cover letter delineating the manner in which your work experience applies to the posting.
- • Resume
- • Salary History
- • Transcript
- • Three work references. The hiring department expects you to name current or past supervisors.
NOTE: We will maintain your confidentiality and notify you in advance of making contact with any of your references. References will be contacted only after the interviewing process has been completed.
Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.