Lincoln Technical Institute's Queens, NY campus is seeking a Student Services Coordinator who will support the student community as a comprehensive resource and facilitator. This position will focus on the success of the students, programs, and school by fostering positive attitudes and relationships and as well as enhancing student life. Pay Rate: $20-$25 per hour
- Ability to read and interpret documents including federal, state, and local regulations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to interpret and manipulate key statistics related to student retention
- Confer with and advise students on academic, disciplinary, and related issues such as poor attendance and school performance.
- Assist the Director of Education/Program Supervisors in maintaining a secure and educationally conducive environment.
- Manage student tutoring program while identifying and assisting at-risk students who exhibit academic deficiencies.
- Oversee activities related to improving student retention and satisfaction as well as provide feedback to campus management.
- Establish and maintain current community resource center information in the library to address student issues.