Coordinator of International Programs
Job Identification: 15808
Job Schedule: Full Time
What We Are Looking For
The Coordinator of International Programs helps support the mission of Baylor University by supporting students, faculty and staff within the Center for Global Engagement.
A Bachelor's degree, two years of relevant work experience, and an active Christian faith are required. A Master's degree and three years of relevant work experience are preferred.
A valid Texas Driver License with a clear driving record of at least two years is required.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
What You Will Do
• Oversees a yearly portfolio of cultural events, excursions and professional/personal development programming including development, implementation, and assessment with responsibility for creating and administering the programming budget under the direction of the supervisor
• Facilitates all aspects support programming for international students throughout pre-arrival, orientation, and post-arrival including but not limited to Global Bears Week, the Global Friendship Program, and the Graduation Reception.
• Provides leadership to the Center for Global Engagement's Ambassador program including the recruitment, hiring, training, and supervision of a group of 25 current undergraduate and graduate student leaders who serve one-year terms assisting ISSS with programming and student support needs
• Coordinates ISSS social media engagement, website management, and relevant student database requests
• Provides individual and group support to students on their transition to Baylor and ongoing support needs by connecting them with appropriate resources
• Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Director for International Student and Scholar Services and/or the Associate Director for International Student and Scholar Services
• Perform all other duties as assigned to support Baylor's mission
• Ability to comply with University policies
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance
What You Can Expect
As part of the Baylor family, eligible employees receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, generous time off, tuition remission, and outstanding automatic retirement contributions. Baylor has a comprehensive benefits plan that supports you and your family's wellbeing and allows you to be a part of the life of a vibrant and active college campus. To learn more, go to https://www.baylor.edu/hr/index.php?id=949184
Explore & Engage
Learn more about https://www.baylor.edu/about/ and our strategic vision, https://www.baylor.edu/illuminate/. Also, explore our great hometown of https://www.baylor.edu/waco/ and the many opportunities to https://www.baylor.edu/waco/index.php?id=970687 If you are new to Central Texas, https://vimeo.com/452638883
Baylor University is a private not-for-profit university affiliated with the Baptist General Convention of Texas. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer, Baylor is committed to compliance with all applicable anti-discrimination laws, including those regarding age, race, color, sex, national origin, military service, genetic information, and disability. Baylor’s commitment to equal opportunity and respect of others does not undermine the validity and effect of the constitutional and statutory protections for its religious liberty, including, without limitation, the religious organization exemption under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the religious exemption to Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, among others. Baylor encourages women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/4716569
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.