Represent Keuka College while assisting all student populations, including domestic and international, undergraduate and graduate prospective students with the admissions and enrollment process. Responsible for regional travel, territory management, and follow up with inquiries, applicants and enrolled students; will create a student-friendly admissions process. The Associate Director assists the Director of Undergraduate Admissions with organizing and executing a multi-channel communications plan, coordinating personalized prospect pool follow-up, and spearheading special projects. The Associate Director will also review all recruitment regions data and analyze recruitment/enrollment trends and propose and set goals for every territory to meet aggressive institutional enrollment and revenue goals. The Associate Director plays a critical leadership role in the Office of Admissions and holds supervisory duties. The Associate Director assigns, directs, develops, and evaluates work completed by the admissions counseling staff. The Associate Director will be charged with special projects as it relates to researching higher education marketing and enrollment trends and patterns, and proposing and creating strategic recruitment ideas, to position us to be competitive and progressive.
- Attract, recruit, and enroll new students seeking continued education opportunities delivered on-campus, online, or in hybrid formats.
- Understand details of academic programs including curriculum, philosophy, structure, costs, financing opportunities. Tell a compelling story about the value proposition for each program. Stay current on program evolution and new program development.
- Manage primary enrollment territory and travel calendar.
- Forecast, track, and report enrollment progress for current term.
- Manage on-boarding and training programs for recruiters. Facilitate in-service presentations and training to the Admissions recruitment staff on enrollment challenges and the higher education landscape.
- Oversee recruitment travel and territory management for all regions.
- The Associate Director will also review all recruitment regions data and analyze recruitment/enrollment trends. Propose and set targets for every territory to meet aggressive institutional enrollment and revenue goals.
- Will assist with the budget management and review expenditures, as wells as vet vendors.
- Manage financial aid literacy training and assist with financial aid appeals review process.
- Manage and/participate in admissions related events
- Assist with the development of partnerships and articulation agreements with community organizations, high schools, and select community colleges.
- Lead research on higher education trends and patterns and developing strategic initiatives. Will work closely with Director of Undergraduate Admissions to develop, coordinate and implement new tactics and strategies related to recruitment and communication plans.
- Responsible for ensuring that assigned tasks are completed in compliance with various institutional and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude at all times towards co-workers, internal and external customers, representing Keuka College, its programs, policies and procedures in a positive and professional manner. Maintain effective working relationships to ensure institution-wide teamwork.
- Attend provided/necessary trainings and other meetings to support effectiveness within the position as required.
- Consistently demonstrate high standards of integrity by supporting the Keuka College mission, vision and values and adhering to institutional policies including Federal/State regulations.
- Maintain high regard for student privacy in accordance with the FERPA privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
- Perform other functions as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required; Master's degree preferred, in addition to 1-3 years of higher education experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to act independently and autonomously as an agent and positive reflection of Keuka College.
- This position requires extensive automobile travel throughout the assigned territory; therefore, a valid driver's license and a successful DMV check is required.
- Computer experience required. Demonstrate proficiency in the following: Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel. Experience working with a CRM; Ellucian's Colleague and Technolution's Slate experience is highly desirable. Experience with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Skype, and Google Hangouts.
- Excellent planning, interpersonal and organizational skills; excellent analytical, writing, and public speaking skills; commitment to student success. Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Understand and behave with a high level of integrity and complete confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to be sensitive to and respond to needs/concerns of students, faculty, College staff and the public.
- Ability to work under pressure with a high tolerance for interruptions, and the ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Some evening, weekend, and holiday hours required.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
At Keuka, we firmly believe that to live our mission, vision and values, we need to celebrate our differences. Keuka is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. In support of the Americans with Disabilities Act, this lists only those responsibilities and qualifications deemed essential to the position.
$63,000 - $67,000 / Year