GA-30024-Primrose School of SuwaneeBuild a brighter future for all children.
As Assistant Child Care Director of Primrose School of Suwanee, your dedication to the success of our next generation will ensure we deliver on our mission of bringing the best and most trusted early childhood education and care to the families we serve. Make a difference every day.
In order to inspire team members, you need a school that inspires you.
- Create a culture of support within the school (for staff, families and children).
- Cultivate an environment committed to health and safety.
- Learn all essential functions for each position in the school so you can support and inspire.
- Manage operation of the school in the Director's absence.
- Assist the Director to ensure maximum enrollment and effective cost control.
Primrose Schools is a mission-driven brand, and at Primrose School of Suwanee, there are not only opportunities for professional development and growth but also for giving back to your local community through Spring Fling and charity events. As the leader in early education and care, our research-informed Balanced Learning approach provides teachers with the tools and guidance to accommodate children's natural curiosity and to fully support each child while building problem-solving skills and confidence. We are continuously working toward our mission of building a brighter future for all children-not only those who are able to attend a Primrose school-and every member of our organization plays a critical role in accomplishing that mission. Our ideal candidate has:
- A strong commitment to building positive relationships with families and the community.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, or a related field, or equivalent classroom/teaching experience.
Let's talk about building a brighter future together.
Compensation: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour