Duties & Responsibilities:
- Morgan State University's Division of International Affairs (DIA) is searching for an experienced individual who will serve as the first point of support for Morgan's international students, faculty, and staff members navigating all questions of cultural adjustment, federal immigration regulations, personal, financial, and employment issues.
- The Director will serve as the Principal Designated School Official (PDSO), and Alternate Responsible Officer (ARO) and will be responsible for our university's continued compliance with the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).
- The Director will manage the maintenance of immigration records in the student and faculty record system, the international student database, and the Department of Homeland Security's Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
- The position reports directly to the Assistant Vice President for International Affairs.
- Perform other duties as assigned