Schedule - Full Time, Monday - Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm
Our team enjoys:
- Health, dental, vision, & prescription drug insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) with a company match
- a chance to make a difference every day!
- Conduct innovative outreach activities with public service agencies, community organizations, schools and individuals who might refer eligible candidates to the Job Corps program
- Interview interested candidates and obtain pertinent information on each one. Prepare documentation on potential students and review with the center as applicable or necessary
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students and prepare related reports.
- Arrange for and assist in providing preenrollment orientation; schedule tours of the center
- Assist in the development of new and revised policies and procedures affecting student recruitment
- Create network with youth development agencies, one-stop agencies, churches and community organizations to provide a wide-base for recruiting of potential students
- Introduce labor market information to help with the career transition period process and analyze career paths in local labor market
Education and Experience Requirements: Bachelor's degree in human services, psychology, counseling, education, social science, business, communications, or closely related field; or Associates degree and two years related experience required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record required.
Management & Training Corporation (MTC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disabled status, veteran status, genetic information, national origin, or any other category protected by federal law. MTC participates in E-Verify. We strive to provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans, in our job application and hiring process. If you are interested in employment opportunities with Management & Training Corporation and need assistance, please contact our staffing department through firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-693-2888.