This is not a Remote position. This position is based at our Columbia, SC campus location.Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University’s employees have been dedicated to helping students achieve their academic and career goals through our unique education model. Our culture is to prioritize our students’ success through the support of our dynamic team and industry focused curriculum.
ECPI University provides a stable work environment, with professional growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you are interested in joining us in making a difference in students’ lives, we would love to hear from you to discuss the opportunity.Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits, some of which are highlighted below:
The Assistant Director of Admissions is responsible for assisting our Campus Director of Admissions with providing professional, high quality customer service to potential students. The Assistant Director helps the team with ensuring campus targets are achieved while maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity.
- Tuition scholarship program available to employees and their immediate family members after 90 days of employment
- Competitive compensation and medical/dental benefit plans
- 401(k) participation with possible employer contributions
- Assisting in the hiring of Admissions Representatives
- Adhering to and enforcing strict code of conduct and compliance
- Training, motivating and managing Admissions Representatives
- Monitoring Admissions Representative's performance, to include performance review
- Submitting required Admissions reports on a timely basis as requested by management
- A minimum of 3 years Admissions experience in a post-secondary environment.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Motivated, self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work flow
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills
- Problem-solving ability
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.