The Admissions Advisor position is responsible for enrolling qualified students into the school's programs. This includes taking inbound calls and making outbound calls to inquiring prospective students, following up consistently with inquiries, interviewing and touring as well as managing enrollment activity and paperwork, and properly completing student files.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for recruiting qualified students for the school's programs in a compliant, appropriate, and professional manner. Under the direct supervision of the Director of Admissions.
- Utilize only company approved materials during the phone, interview, and enrollment process.
- Significant outbound and inbound calling efforts are an essential component of this role.
- Follow up on all inquiries who have not scheduled an appointment and inquires who did not show for their interview.
- Interview and tour with prospective students to determine their needs, interests, and motivations for attending school; understand their career goals and address any concerns that might prevent them from starting or completing their education; assist them with identifying the program that best matches their needs.
- Provide information to students on the school's programs and entrance requirements, including the application process, policies, procedures, and documentation regarding the admissions requirements.
- Once the prospective student decides to enroll the Advisor will guide them through the admissions process, address questions, scheduling appointments for them to meet with financial aid and gathering the all the documents necessary to start school, and ensuring students completes the admissions testing.
- Uphold enrollment standards by complying with related governmental regulations and standards of accreditation, and by enrolling qualified students who meet admissions requirements as published in the school's catalog.
- Follow up with interviews who did not progress in the enrollment process or cancelled students to assist in resolving any issues and address concerns.
- Responsible for achieving productivity goals based on campus needs.
- Generate referrals.
- Complete daily activity reports.
- Maintain confidentiality of all business records and information.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.