Come Grow With Us
Join us at Grand Canyon Education and begin a career in helping Nursing students succeed! We are looking for a motivated Admission Coordinator to oversee the student admission process as part of this unique opportunity. Location in person Salt Lake City, UT. Starting salary is $40,000 per year.
Who you are:
You are a self-motivated person who is passionate about the power of education. Over the years, you've demonstrated success in data entry, administrative tasks, or office management. You aren't afraid to hustle to make it happen for our students and your team.
You know it's not all about achieving personal goals. While that does excite you, what you really thrive on is using your exceptional operational skills to help others achieve theirs. You have no problem working autonomously or with a team and look forward to professionally developing and growing in a supportive, goal-oriented environment.
Now is the time to bring your talent to Grand Canyon Education where you'll have the opportunity to play an integral role in guiding college student applications through the admittance process, from the moment they ask for information about a program, to their first day of class. Here's a taste of how you'll make your mark as an Admission Coordinator with us.
As an Admission Coordinator, a typical week might include the following:
- Heart and hustle. This role has you working in the office with students and other staff members via the computer, phone and in person. Your focus is on getting tasks done efficiently and effectively, and sharing responsibility as part of a dynamic team to make the workplace (and student learning environment!) a welcoming, productive place to be. You will also be working with empathetic leadership that understands and treats you not as a number, but as a person - and we expect you will treat potential student applications in the same way.
- Organized and flexible. Your ability to adapt and pivot while remaining organized will keep you on top of your day as you support the Admission Advisors, your leadership team, and collaborate with your university partner. Leveraging your unmatched work ethic with our technological tools will allow you to end each day with a clean slate.
- Collaborator and influencer. Through a variety of mediums, you will use your passion for efficiency to provide exceptional support throughout the student's admission process. Whether in-person, over the phone, or via email you will champion the University mission, promoting student success and institutional enrollment growth.
The role might be right for you if you have:
- A bachelor's degree (preferred). Don't have a degree? Ask about our employee education benefits. They are as generous as they come!
- Outstanding time management skills. You'll wear multiple hats in this role, so you'll need to show that not only have you honed your time management skills, but that you also know how to prioritize competing responsibilities that may shift depending on admission deadlines.
- Clear communication skills. You can explain just about anything to anyone and you're comfortable communicating in-person, in writing, and on the phone. Not only can you articulate yourself well, but you also have excellent listening skills while you communicate with your team, leadership, and partner university.
- High emotional intelligence. Having the ability to remain professional throughout various situations is key to success. In this role, you'll develop and nurture relationships with the partner university that require your ability to collaborate well with others.
- Self-motivated to learn & implement. You're proactive and seek out opportunities to learn and do more. You believe that having an understanding of things outside of your scope will help you do your job better. You think about the future needs of your team and are excited to take ownership of facilitating improvements to the admissions process.
- Computer literacy. As part of a remote workforce, we rely on several digital tools to help you execute your work and keep you accountable. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required and Google Suite is preferred.
Bonus points if you have:
- Relevant, industry-related professional experience
- Experience working with CRM tools
What we'll offer in return:
- A career where your work genuinely makes a difference
- A stable income with a good salary
- Extensive training with team and management support
- Structured professional development plans and opportunities
- Outstanding benefits and work perks
- Collaborative and supportive team environment...and more!