The Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions is involved in all aspects of the admissions process, including managing a recruitment territory, travel, meeting with prospective students and families, and evaluating and recommending candidates for admission.
- Consistently demonstrate high standards of integrity by supporting the Keuka College mission, vision and values and adhering to institutional policies.
- Representing the College and providing prospective students, families, and school counselors with timely, relevant information about the educational opportunities at Keuka College.
- Effectively managing an assigned recruitment territory, developing comprehensive, data-informed plans for traveling to visit high schools and attend college fairs.
- Creating and implementing an outreach and personal communications plan for students within the assigned territory.
- Conducting in-person and online information sessions.
- Leading campus tours as necessary.
- Participating in major campus events, including open houses, accepted student events, and new student move-in and orientation.
- Maintain high regard for student privacy in accordance with the FERPA privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand and behave with a high level of professionalism and integrity at all times
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- A valid driver's license is required at the time employment commences
- Availability to work occasional weekend and evening hours
- Willing to travel approximately 20% of the time
- Excellent planning, interpersonal, writing, and public speaking skills
- A commitment to the College's mission and vision and willingness to embody its values
- Student Success
- Thoughtful Use of Resources, Including Ourselves
- Engage with Curiosity
- Open Doors to Opportunity
- Strong computer literacy skills, particularly in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience working with Slate, Salesforce, Raiser's Edge, Hubspot, or a similar customer relationship management or caseload management system
- At least two years of professional experience
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience managing a caseload in positions such as admissions, sales, social work, account management, fundraising, talent acquisition, coaching, business development, etc.
- Occasional lifting up to 25lbs.
- Required to work occasional weekend and evening hours.