At MDT Institute, we're dedicated to empowering our students by making a lasting, positive impact on their lives. Established in 2023, MDT Institute is a dynamic and forward-thinking institution that is driven by innovation and excellence in healthcare education. Our parent corporation has been successfully helping students achieve their educational goals since 1997. As an institutionally accredited school by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), we are committed to delivering high-quality, industry-oriented education that prepares the healthcare professionals of tomorrow.What MDT Institute Offers:
MDT Institute provides a distinctive workplace defined by a culture that values individual input and emphasizes the importance of collaboration. When you become part of our team, you'll experience an environment where innovation and teamwork flourish. You'll have the chance to foster both your personal and professional growth, including opportunities for advancement as you navigate your career path.
At MDT Institute, your contributions are not just appreciated; they are integral to our shared mission of providing a high-quality educational experience to each individual student seeking to establish a successful career. If you're searching for a workplace that values your ideas, nurtures creative thinking, and encourages personal and professional development, consider joining us at MDT Institute.Summary:
The Admissions Representative at MDT Institute is the guiding light for students as they embark on their educational journey. This person is the point of contact for MDT prospective students from the moment of lead acquisition to the point of enrollment in classes. The Admissions Representative builds relationships with prospective students and helps them navigate the application and admissions process, by working hand-in-hand with the students and the staff responsible for enrollment. This person takes responsibility for enrollment outcomes by implementing the Colleges admissions and recruitment procedures and vigorously upholds a culture of personal integrity, discipline, and accountability.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Student Empowerment: As an Admissions Representative, you will empower prospective students by providing comprehensive information, unwavering support, and a caring touch as they take their first steps into the world of healthcare education.
- Community Engagement: You'll be the bridge between MDT Institute and the communities we serve, building partnerships that strengthen our collective well-being and enhance local healthcare services.
- Diverse Perspectives: Our commitment to diversity and inclusivity means you'll be helping students from all backgrounds access life-changing opportunities and play a role in building a more inclusive healthcare workforce.
- Innovation and Collaboration: We value your ideas and encourage creative solutions. Your innovative thinking will contribute to the continual improvement of our institution, making a lasting impact on both our students and our community.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in education administration, communication, psychology or any related field.
- 2 years of work experience in admissions/recruitment, sales, or education marketing.
- Ability to work in a performance-driven and results-oriented recruitment environment.
- Ability to effectively develop rapport and strong working relationships with students and staff.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Open to coaching and feedback to enhance job performance.
MDT Institute offers a benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision plan
- Paid Time off
- Paid major federal holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
- 401(k) Plan with employer match