The Admissions Student Ambassador will assist in all aspects of the Admissions Office. Specific duties will be
assigned based on an individual's strengths, skills, and interests. The Student Ambassador will apply personal
Keuka College experiences specific Admissions situations; create/improve upon a broader awareness of
marketing, public relations concepts, team-building skills, and intrapersonal and interpersonal organizational
communication skills; and assist in meeting recruitment goals. Essential Responsibilities:
- Learning the Office of Admissions CRM system, data entry, assisting professional and support staff in daily routines, preparing direct mailings, and making phone calls.
- Giving campus tours based on the tour manual (will be shared upon hire), which will elevate your role to Gold Ambassador level upon tour certification.
- Assisting in all aspects of our weekend campus visit events/special events, etc. when needed (dates will be shared upon hire).
- Responsible for ensuring that assigned tasks are completed in compliance with various institutional and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a professional and courteous attitude at all times towards co-workers, and internal and external customers, representing Keuka College, its programs, policies, and procedures in a positive and professional manner. Maintain effective working relationships to ensure institution-wide teamwork.
- Attend provided/necessary training and other meetings to support effectiveness within the position as required.
- Consistently demonstrate high standards of integrity by supporting the Keuka College mission, vision, and values and adhering to institutional policies.
- Maintain a high regard for student privacy in accordance with the FERPA privacy policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance is expected and required.
- Perform other functions as assigned by management.
Requirements Minimum Qualifications: Current Keuka College student in the traditional on-campus undergraduate program. Must be in good academic and disciplinary standing. Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess the ability to follow detailed directions. Must use time effectively to complete all assigned tasks accurately and efficiently. Must be responsible, team-oriented, and have a positive perspective of Keuka College. Must be flexible and have the ability to adapt to different tasks and situations. Must dress appropriately for the job (dress code will be shared upon hire). Must be willing to make this job a priority outside of schoolwork. Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. Understand and behave with a high level of integrity and complete confidentiality at all times. Ability to be sensitive to and respond to the needs/concerns of students, faculty, college staff, and the public. Ability to work under pressure with a high tolerance for interruptions. Ability to work with diverse groups of people. Ability to work occasional evening and weekend hours required. Physical Requirements:
- Student Ambassadors elevated to the Gold Ambassador level must be able to walk on tours for lengthy periods of time.
- Ability to work occasional evening and weekend hours required.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
$14.20 / hour