ADMISSIONS ADVISOR Full Time - Monday-Friday (9-6 or 10-7), occasional Saturday (on campus)
Love meeting new people? Do you want to guide individuals towards finding a new career through education? Would you like to be a part of an established company that currently has the most allied health graduates in the state of Texas? Welcome to the College of Health Care Professions! We are seeking an Admissions Advisor to become an integral part of our enrollment team!
This fast-paced role is within a dynamic, high-performing and collaborative team - working on campus to provide guidance and assistance to prospective students on matters related to the admissions process, career matching, and enrollment.
You will take charge of implementing the vision, mission, and core values established by CHCP. Responsibilities:
- Make and receive outbound and inbound calls to make connections with prospective students, bringing awareness of CHCP's offerings and how they may positively impact someone's life!
- Schedule and conduct daily interviews, campus tours, arrange for entrance assessment completion, introduce to financial aid, and review appropriateness of candidates for admission based upon career goal compatibility
- Accurately and completely explain our health care educational programs, expected outcomes, and student services to students, parents, and other support systems
- Use proven and effective tools and resources (phone and interview guide, marketing collateral, etc.) while following national and state rules and regulations in an effort to get to know a prospect's goals
- Attend online and on campus new hire training as well as participate in continuous training over the course of your career at CHCP
- Know the monthly start cycle, enrollment goals, program product knowledge, entrance requirements, and policies related to enrolling qualified students
- Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities including: open houses, local presentations, training sessions, orientation programs, career days, graduation, etc.
- Ask new students who else could benefit from a career education to generate referrals and personally developed leads
- Accurately forecast projected new students with Director of Admissions or campus management to assist with educational outcomes
- Stay in contact with your new students, conducting follow-up meetings with all applicants to ensure their success.
- Become a registered Admission Representative through the Texas Workforce Commission
- Be a team player who is excited to work at CHCP- voted a Top Workplace for 8 years in a row!
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and outgoing communication with a knack for getting to know people.
- Have a strong sense of ethics and be compliance driven
- Superior organizational and problem resolution skills.
- Goal-oriented Strong expertise with MS Office as well as field related hardware and software packages, and systems for reporting features.
- 0-1 year experience in admissions recruitment or relevant sales experience.
- Possess a sincere interest in helping others achieve personal life goals.
- Bilingual is a plus
- We love candidates that may have helped individuals achieve personal goals such as weight loss, better health, and career changes.