The primary responsibility of this position is to recruit, enroll, and retain International students for the school through generating meaningful relationships with agents, direct lead call backs, assistance in acquiring necessary documentation for enrolment, collaboration with campus and agency personnel to assist in issuance of necessary student visas and on site tours. It is imperative to be able to motivate and guide the students toward the future goal of a career within the audio and entertainment industry. The Director of International Admissions will work under the direction of the of Vice President Admissions to meet specific admissions goals.
Director of International Student Recruitment Duties and Accountabilities:
- Maintain compliance with all State, Accreditation and Department of Education Standards.
- When necessary, travel to key markets to develop relationships with agents and to directly market SAE programs.
- Keep apprised of all requirements, policies and procedures as it relates to International student recruitment. This includes, but is not limited to, advanced knowledge of student eligibility for admission, SEVIS, English language requirements, evaluation of foreign education credentials, distinctions in delivery of secondary education between countries and all internal policies and procedures.
- Maintain strong relationships with key campus personnel to ensure that International students are issued necessary documents and assisted at the campus level upon their arrival.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an effective marketing plan and remain in contact with key agency representatives to secure referrals for International student recruitment.
- Utilize compliant best practices and training to ensure meaningful and experience commiserate contribution to campus enrollment plans.
- Schedule tours of school campus.
- Address any issues or concerns raised by students or parents of students regarding cost, financing, curriculum, tutoring, campus safety, testing procedures or cancellation policy.
- Assist prospective students through the admissions process. This includes all necessary activities including, but not limited to: the initial call, the signing of the enrollment agreement, completion of evaluation, issuance of the student visa, and acclimating to the campus.
- Provide information to prospective students concerning the program of study, policies of the school, and general expectations for satisfactory performance.
- Maintain contact with SAE Global Directors so as to remain apprised of all relevant news, policy and changes as it relates to International clientele.
- Conduct follow-up calls to ensure students start and graduate.
- Effectively and accurately communicate school policies, processes, and procedures relating to the various student support services including part-time and graduate employment, financial aid, housing, etc.
- Maintain records of calls made, calls received, and issues/concerns addressed.
- Maintain all applications and student enrollment in the student database system.
- Assist with the preparation of complete admissions records and student files.
- Arrange interviews with prospective students.
- Assist with all or any administrative duties as set forth by the Director.
- Submit all reports in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Participate in all school-scheduled seminars, graduation ceremonies, and outside functions.
- Assist with special projects and company functions.
- Develop industry awareness and knowledge through:
Staff Meetings and In-Service sessions
Information systems over the Internet
Industry publications and curriculum
Staff Development Program through Max Knowledge courses.
Classes offered through SAE
Director of International Student Recruitment Key Relationships:
- I. Vice President of Admissions
- II. SAE local staff
- III. Navitas Agent Network
- IV. SAE students
Director of International Student Recruitment Qualifications:
- A minimum of five years International student or client services experience.
- Experience with SEVIS, issuance of student visas, evaluation of foreign credentials, and student recruitment is essential.
- The ability to communicate effectively is essential; both oral and written skills are imperative.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally to represent SAE brand
- PC/MAC proficiency is required.
- Good organizational skills are needed.
- The ability to write and deliver presentations.
- Must be willing to accommodate flexible hours.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university strongly preferred
- Willing to represent the school honestly and ethically, and to perform all duties in the mutual best interest of the school and its students.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the USA.
- Applies job skills and company's policies and procedures to complete a wide range tasks with varying level of difficulty
- Participates willingly, does his/her share of work, and contributes to an enthusiastic, positive work climate.
- Able to manage a variety of responsibilities at the same time.
- Understands formal structure/hierarchy, positional responsibilities and standard operating procedures
- Follows through on commitments made to internal and external customers
- Communicates effectively, presenting ideas and facts clearly and effectively in an oral or written manner.
- Conducts oneself in a safe and professional manner
Director of International Student Recruitment Additional Information:
Full time permanent ,with Benefits, remote position. Preferably based in the following cities and states: South Florida, Miami, FL; Atlanta,GA; New York, NY; Nashville, TN;Chicago, IL
Hours of work will be determined by the Vice President of Admissions and may vary depending on business need. Hours must remain flexible. It may require some additional evenings or Saturdays for our Open Houses, Orientations and Graduation. Staff / Operational meetings will be held weekly. These meetings are mandatory.