EMPIRE BEAUTY SCHOOL
"To create opportunities for people to improve their lives." Admissions Representative (Career Planning Specialist) - Full Time - Avondale, AZWe are seeking a high energy Admissions Representative!
The Career Planning Specialist is responsible for recruiting qualified students to enroll into our cosmetology program at our Avondale School. Duties include meeting regularly with prospective students, conducting student interviews, reviewing enrollment requirements, conducting school tours, and most importantly, presenting career opportunities! We are looking for someone to create, build, and maintain strong relationships with students throughout their cosmetology education.
This is a full time position that requires two late nights per week and Saturday availability. The pay range is $24.00 - 24.00 per hour. Join us in creating opportunities for people to improve their lives!
Our ideal candidate is motivated, goal-oriented, and has a true passion for guiding future professionals on their career path Job Functions and Responsibilities include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and goal oriented environment requiring multi-tasking responsibilities.
- Availability to work days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Assisting with the retention of students
- Community outreach and conducting all recruitment activities in accordance with state and federal accreditation
- Implementing policies and regulations consistent with the highest ethical standards
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Previous admissions, marketing, or counseling is a plus!
- Minimum of Associates Degree or Career School diploma.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience preferred.
- Experience in service sales, education enrollment, etc. a plus
Since 1934, Empire Beauty School has been educating future beauty professionals in the art of cosmetology. For nearly three generations, the company has been living up to its core purpose: to create opportunities for people to improve their lives.
From its corporate headquarters in Pottsville, Pennsylvania, Empire continues its tradition of providing a high-quality education and training to future beauty professionals for successful, rewarding and in-demand careers in the beauty industry. The goal of every Empire Co-worker is to support students through every phase of their education, graduation and career placement. Providing opportunities for others and maintaining excellence in education is at the cornerstone of the company and has been from the very beginning.
Today, Empire is one of the largest providers of cosmetology education in the United States, educating thousands of students each year in the art of cosmetology.